My name is Brian Jones and I am a qualified counsellor, clinical hypnotherapist and well-being coach. I am a registered member of the BACP.
I am passionate about my work and empowering people to make the changes they need to improve their well-being.
As a counsellor I support individuals to develop and grow whilst providing them with a safe, relaxed and confidential space in which they can explore presenting or past issues.
- Level 5 Dip in Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Level 5 Dip in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Level 4 Dip in Theory and practice of counselling
- Level 3 Dip in the Theory and practice of counselling
- Safeguarding children and adults level 2 & 3
- Stress management
- Mental health awareness
- Motivational interviewing
- Management of violence and aggression
- Suicide awareness and management
- Working with trauma
- Working with domestic violence
- Working with loss and grief
I spent 12 years within the NHS working in acute mental health and addictions services. I also spent 2 years as a volunteer counsellor working for a bereavement counselling service within Liverpool.
I have worked as a counsellor at the Liverpool ADHD foundation delivering counselling and CBT for young people with ADHD /ASD. I am currently employed as a counsellor working with young people aged 14 – 28.